Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Winter 2015 Night Routine // Products and Reviews

    Hello everyone!! Recently, I've been focusing on clearing up any acne prone spots on my face as well as moisturizing to avoid dryness in these winter nights. I've also discovered a whole slew of new products that I am IN LOVE with. Let's get started...

    Every night, I start by taking off my makeup with the Burt's Bees Grapefruit makeup remover wipes and I love the way they work. They leave my skin feeling very fresh and light. Then, to make sure every speck of dirt is out of my skin, I use a small sponge with the Clean & Clear facial scrub. It has these little beads that exfoliate or something haha, I love those. I have already gone through a whole bottle and bought another so I am excited to introduce this as a new staple in my routine! Next is a product that I have been using my whole life. My mom introduced me to Bio Oil as a way to get rid of scars, moisturize and even up skin tone. It really works! I tell you, it works miracles :). I use it at night since it is an oil and it wouldn't be smart to walk around withe even more oil on my face than normal. So after the Bio Oil, I try to counter act the oiliness a bit by using the oil free moisturizer from Neutrogena. It's very fresh and leaves my skin feeling cool and clean. The next product is also one introduced to me by my mom, it's a cream called Cilka. I put it along my lash line to strengthen my teeny tiny lashes. It's been very helpful, I love it! Now this next one is a new buy. They were having a BOGO sale at Lush and I bought a lip scrub for a friend and I kept the other one. It's made of sugar so it's edible after you finish using it. It's so much fun and it leaves my lips feeling SO SOFT!! To avoid them drying out, I swipe on a bit of my mint EOS right before I go to sleep. 

night routine

1. Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Towelettes 
2. Clean&Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
3. Bio Oil
4. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer
5. Cilka Eyelash Cream
6. Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrubs
7. EOS Sweet Mint Balm

Well, that's all for today. I hope you liked my lineup, and let me know if you've tried any of these products. Thanks for stopping by! xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.