Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

What I Gifted // 2015

    Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I don't know about you, but I LOVE giving presents, maybe even more than receiving them. There's just something about taking the time to pick out the perfect present for someone that just makes me really happy and I cannot WAIT for them to open it. Below I've numbered off a few gifts that I've put together and given to my friends and family. I thought it would be nice to share different possibilities for different personalities. 

    So for number 1, this was a small gift for one of my friends from school. She's an adorable girl who's main purpose in life is to sleep as much as possible. haha She just lies around the house doing anything that doesn't require effort. So I know that she loves cats and her two dogs, she's just a huge animal person. I saw this adorable mug at Urban Outfitters and it made me think of her. Then, I snagged a few nail polishes and rose oil from UO and a little ring bowl from Natural Life that could fit into the mug. As a last minute thought, I grabbed a lip scrub from Lush because she's been talking about this brand nonstop. All of this, I wrapped up in tissue paper and put it inside the mug. 

    Number 2 is my absolute best friend. She and I actually share a birthday so I think of her almost as a sister. We do everything together, that is, when she's not busy. This girl has a crazy schedule and she's always on the go. She barely leaves any time for herself! So when she and I went makeup shopping one day, she kept mentioning how she'd love to try some of these products but she never has the time to even get them. Haha, well I beat her to it! Now I thought she could try them as she pleased. And those Sephora sleeping masks are sure to help her chill and get some rest over the break.

    Number 3, the photography lover. First of all, I don't have one of these in my life right now, but let me tell you that I would appreciate any of these cute gifts. They're adorable and I think anyone would love these little gadgets to play with in their spare time. Even for an inexperienced photographer, I feel like they're all easy to use and don't take too much time either.

    For Number 4, I think these gifts could go for anyone, but I put them together as potential gifts for a chef or someone of that sort. I thought the heart shaped spoon was really cute and I would die for that unicorn mug :). But my real favorite is the Mr. Tea infuser. I've had one for a few years now and I have to say that I treasure it as much as any family heirloom. It's this adorable silicon tea infuser that just hangs out on the side of your favorite mug. When I first got it, I started drinking tea up to multiple times a day and it was GREAT. I think anyone would love this, there's also a Manatea, a Kittea, and a Sloth Brew that I know of. Ah, I love them so much, I'll include a link down below if you are interested in checking those out. I would say that the Mr. Tea is the No. 1 gift of 2015. 


Gift Guide 1

Gift Guide 2

1. For the Animal Lover // Lazy Friend
2. For the Busy Bestie
3. For the Shutterbug
4. For the Kitchen Guru


    Well, that's it for my gifts this holiday season, let me know what you gave this Christmas (or holidays) down in the comment section below. Click on the right side of the page to subscribe and share the love! Thanks for stopping by... xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.