Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

¡¡ Christmas Haul 2015 !!

    Good morning everyone! I hope your Christmases were successful and relaxing. :) I just thought today that I would show you some of the things that I received. 

    To start off my day, I woke up fairly early and spent time with my dad until my mom woke up. We slothed around a bit, then we got down to business... I got many presents from my grandmother including: 
- a replenishment of my signature perfume (Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel)
- a set of the SOFTEST hat and scarf from Madewell (one of my favorite stores)
- a skin care collection from fresh (which I believe is a brand from Sephora), I'll definitely try this and do a follow-up post about what I think!
- a deliciously cozy flannel, also from Madewell. 

    From my dad, I got some really nice things, I love them all because I know that I'll use them all the time:
- a speaker from JBL (it's sound quality is ridiculously good)
- an adorable compact photo printer from Canon
- a stick/pole type thing to put my GoPro on

    My mom was thinking ahead with the gifts she gave me. I'm going to France on an exchange trip in the spring and she got a couple of things with that specifically in mind:
- a skater skirt from Toyshop
- a beautiful cashmere sweater from Madewell
- a booklet of watercolor postcards and pencils (to draw what I see on my trip to send back home)
- evian Facial Spray (to refresh me when I'm dealing with jet lag)

xmas haul

     Well, that's mostly it for this year. I think I did pretty well, wouldn't you? Let me know how you did in the comments, I'd love to know the top gifts of 2015! 
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.