Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Arts Market #ootd1

    Hello everyone! I know, it's been an embarrassingly long time since my last post but I promise, I have an excuse: finals. YES, I know, shocking. But now I'm free, I have two and half, heavenly weeks to myself. I'm also excited because now that I'm actually going places and it's winter, I can wear my FAVORITE season of clothes. Break out the scarves my friends because it's winter vacation.
    
    Today I went to a local Arts/Farmers' Market and it's been probably the coldest day yet. My goal for the next few months is not to let the cold force me into sweatpants to stay warm. I've been shopping multiple times recently and I've stocked up on some really nice pieces that I'm just starting to wear. One of my favorites is a black blazer from H&M that I can wear over literally ANYTHING. It's my first nice jacket like that and I'm so excited because it's such a statement. 

    Since dark colors ruled today, I opted for my bright red beanie for a pop of color and festiveness... festivity..? Anyway, I feel like it really pulled the darks together and definitely drew some attention away from my lazy day hair. This outfit was great to go out casually and it definitely kept me warm throughout the day.


12-19-15

Anyone have a favorite cold weather outfit? Let me know in comments below! 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.