Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Oyster Roast #ootd4

    Forgive the late morning post, but I was up quite late on account of the occasion in question :). Last night, one of my neighbors down the street hosted her annual New Years Oyster Roast and my parents and I wanted to go make an appearance and maybe see some old friends. Believe it or not, I saw one of my elementary school teachers! I got to talk to her and catch up, tell her how school is going now. It was so nice to see her as well as some parents of kids that I used to be friends with when I was little. I was already wearing this nice black tee and it was so comfortable that I decided to dress it up with a jean mini skirt and my black blazer. It came down to choosing a pair of shoes and accessories I went with my pale green Sole Societys and my staple Michael Kors tan messenger bag. My hair was rather frizzy so I swept it into a side ponytail. I received a bunch of compliments and I was surprised because of how easy this look was to put together! 

Oyster Roast #ootd3

Hope this gives some inspiration! xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.