Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday Shopping #ootd2

   You would not believe this girl I saw, oh my goodness. I was walking and she caught my eye like a beautiful piece of artwork, just the way she was dressed, her hair, everything! Sometimes I see those people, the ones that I think should be appreciated for HOW INCREDIBLE THEY LOOK. It's not like this girl was drop-dead gorgeous or anything, but she carried herself like the highest paid supermodel in the world and that makes me happy. I think beauty is as much about self confidence as anything else. Something makes me think this girl would look stunning wearing a paper bag. In the 30 seconds that she was in my life, she reminded me how important presenting yourself is. This young woman was something special and I'm commemorating her by saving her beautiful outfit here on U.  

GIRL I SAW

    After putting this together I want to get EVERY PART of it to wear. At least the boots though, oh lordy, are they gorgeous or not? How about you all, have you ever seen someone who just took your breath away? Let me know!


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.