Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Makeup // Beauty Faves for Winter 2015

    Lo and behold, the expanse that is my makeup collection :))) I only wish I was kidding. I'm one of those people that is constantly seeding through products, so I really only end up with the ones that work best. Probably my staple in an everyday look is mascara, and I'm constantly looking and trying out new ones. The Clinique Lash Power has proven to do exactly what I need and I love it. With its large feathery brush, it produces results without going overboard. I like a natural look and this mascara really only enhances my lashes and I can layer it where I like a heavier look or I can swipe on just one coat and there's no clumping. I've found that it's a wonderful formula. For eyeshadow, I haven't experimented too much, and I like to keep it simple. Since I am in school, sometimes a few extra minutes of sleep > killer eyeshadow. But now that I am on break, I'm hoping to try a few new things out or maybe I'll get a new palette for Christmas, who knows? Sometimes though, when I'm feeling a bit more glamorous, I'll go for a light shimmery shade just to brighten, and then a matte color that matches it to soften the whole look up. Really simple. As far as lip products go, my philosophy is that you can never have too many chapsticks, lip balms or stains. My Burt's Bees is with me ALL THE TIME. Ever since I started using it a few months ago, I have literally never had dry lips. Well, now I get really boring: All I use for face products is a Maybelline BB Cream that I got one day at Target. It's actually the first face product that I have ever owned so bear with me, I'm still easing myself into the makeup world. I like it a lot though, it does a great job evening my skin tone in the tough spots and the only complaint I have is that it doesn't mattify very well. 
    I hope you like my daily lineup, I have all of the products linked down below if you would like to check those out. Tomorrow, I've put together my night routine as well as the products I use for that. 'Till next time!

beauty blah blah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.