Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

True Grit // Movie Review

    When my dad first proposed this movie for us to watch, I was very reluctant to say yes. Now I'm glad that I gave in! The original True Grit was pleasantly entertaining, it was nothing like I expected, but to be honest, I don't really know what I expected. I think this was my first John Wayne movie and I liked the main characters a lot. The young woman, Mattie Ross (played by Kim Darby), was independent and smart and I think I learned a thing or two about girl power from this one! This story was very different than my usuals and I was happy to be watching one of my dad's favorites with him. I would definitely recommend this, since it's a heartwarming tale of a hardened man learning about compassion and love from a very unexpected place. 





happy watching! xoxo,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.