Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer Music 2016

    Here you go, my playlist for this summer. I've got some oldies and some newbies mixed up and I think it's a lot of fun. Check for updates as I discover new music throughout the summer. :)




1. History (One Direction)
2. Crave You (Flight Facilities//Adventure Club Remix)
3. Lean On (Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ)
4. Midnight City (M83)
5. Headlights (Robin Schultz feat. Ilsey)
6. How Deep is Your Love (Calvin Harris & Disciples)
7. We Could Be (Heroes) (Alesso)
8. Cake by the Ocean (DNCE)
9. Don't Stop 'till You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
10. Fireball (Pitfall feat. John Ryan)
11. What's Going On (Marvin Gaye)
12. I Took a Pill in Ibiza, Original Version (Mike Posner)
13. I Took a Pill in Ibiza (Mike Posner//SeeB Remix)
14. I Won't Give Up (Jason Mraz)
15. I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
16. Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson)
17. Me, Myself and I (G-Easy x Bebe Rexha)
18. One Call Away (Charlie Puth)
19. Send Me on My Way (Rusted Root)
20. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours (Stevie Wonder)
21. Somethin' Stupid (Frank Sinatra feat. Nancy Sinatra)
22. Sorry (Justin Bieber)
23. What Do You Mean (Justin Bieber)
24. We Walk the Same Line (Everything But The Girl)
25. You've Got a Friend in Me (Randy Newman)
26. Make Me Feel Better (Club Shady)
27. Can't Stop the Feeling (Justin Timberlake)
28. This is What You Came For (Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna)
29. Stole the Show (Kygo feat. Parson James)
30. Freedom '90 (George Michael)
31. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go (Wham!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.