Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Testing

Cover Art The Testing
    This was an incredibly thrilling book, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading it. When I finally was able to take a break from reading it, I couldn't stop thinking about the characters and plot twists. Definitely one of the best books I had read this summer. The way that the author wrote this story made you feel like you were right there with Cia and Tomas and the other Testing contestants, fighting for your life. 
  
    I did read the Hunger Games and I think that this book leveled with me a bit better. It's a similar feel, but I enjoyed the depth and mystery of the characters in The Testing. 

    I hope that the word gets around that this book is out because I think that this series is going to be a big hit. Be sure to check The Testing out as well as the next two books in the series, Independent Study and Graduation Day.



Cover Art Graduation Day
Cover Art Independent Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.