Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dinner For Schmucks

Cover Art Dinner For Schmucks
    I watched this movie last night and I could not stop laughing. Steve Carell is just inhumanly funny as an innocent man who stumbles upon a man who learns a thing or two from him. Even though throughout the story, Steve Carell's character (Barry) seems really thick skulled and childish, he shows a kind of compassion and humanity that really makes him different. Even after his only friend puts him down and treats him badly, Barry is still there, doing the right thing. Apart from the comedy side of it, there is a really strong life lesson that I think can make a huge difference. I thought that this film had all the components that it takes to have a great movie; internal conflict, romance, comedy, drama, complications, and a couple of really crazy characters. 

    Take it from me. Even though it's hard sometimes, stay true to yourself and do what you know is right, and everything will work out better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.