Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ondademar

Logo Ondademar
    Ondademar is a Colombian swimwear brand that has great patterns and styles that are recognized around the world. 
   
    Being half Colombian, I started wearing Ondademar when I was just a baby. Not a lot of people here in the U.S. know about Ondademar so it has always been very cool for me to have unique bathing suits. Something I think that Ondademar does very well is that the patterns are applied to all the different sizes and styles. As you can see below ↓, the collections are not exclusive. 

    I love all the beautiful swimsuits that I've seen come out for 2014. If you want to stand out on the beach or by the poolside at any age, check out Ondademar.






Women's Shell Bikini


Shell Collection

Baby Shell One-Piece




 
   Girl Shell One-Piece 


Ania Collection

Women's bandau Ania Bikini 


Women's Ania One Piece

These were some of my picks for the summer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.