Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

La La La (Brasil 2014)

 
Promo La La La (Brasil 2014)
   With the excitement past of this year's FIFA World Cup, I can lean back and think about it clearly. I loved rooting for my favorite teams with my family and seeing the flags and colors in the stadiums. Along with all of that I was so happy to see that Shakira was coming out with another World Cup song. After Waka Waka for 2010, Shakira definitely had a high expectation for this year's song. I think that La La La (Brasil 2014) was really good and that it met the intensity of these fútbol games. 

    I love Shakira, of course, she's Colombian. :) And I love her patriotism for Colombia. One of my favorite things about the La La La music video is all the flags and support from people in the video for their own countries. The face paint, the flags every where, and faces of every race representing their people and their players out on the field. I like the English version, but since I do speak Spanish, I really love the Spanish version. Even if you don't speak Spanish, I think you would still enjoy it.  Down below  there is the video and I've included a link to the English version if you would like to know what the lyrics mean.

    This is a very fun song and a great video, happy "fútbol-ing". :)






La La La (Brasil 2014) English Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-7knsP2n5w


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.