Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Burlesque

   
Promo Ad Burlesque
Over the summer, I watched this movie with a close friend of mine and we both fell madly in love with the incredible soundtrack and dance numbers. Cher and Christina Aguilera were a perfect match in this film, acting as mentor and up-and-coming star. 

    
    The catchy tunes make up a staple part of the movie, the lyrics and dances seem to reflect what's going on in the story. If I hear one of the songs playing, it will no doubt be stuck in my head all day. :) Christina Aguilera's voice never fails to amaze me. For me as a singer, I am always inspired when I hear her sing, especially in the songs from this movie. 
   
    Burlesque is super entertaining, I would definitely  recommend this. Also check out the soundtrack on iTunes.
   
Cover Art Burlesque






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.