Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Charlotte Olympia

Logo Charlotte Olympia Dellal
    I think that Charlotte Olympia is one of today's most unique and creative shoe designers. Because of her fresh and modern approach, celebrities and even royals are dying to be caught wearing her shoes and carrying her handbags. 
   
    Shoe design has always sparked my interest and it was amazing for me to learn about Charlotte Olympia. I look on her website and I just sigh at how beautiful her shoes are. I never imagined that shoes could be so dreamy. Some of my favorite lines include the Eastern Cosmic collection, Kitty and Co., and Kitty 110.


Kitty and Co. Charlotte Olympia


Eastern Cosmic Collection Charlotte Olympia






Kitty 110 Charlotte Olympia
    



















Charlotte Olympia also designed a pair of shoes exclusively for Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco. The sophisticated black leaf pattern created a trend throughout the fashion world.

black suede open toe leaf boots Charlotte Olympia

Charlotte Olympia....Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.