Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Resevations

Cover Art No Reservations
I really enjoyed watching this movie for the first time, Catharine Zeta-Jones was perfect choice for this character. The main character Kate, is a tightly wound top chef that all of the sudden finds herself the guardian of her tiny little niece, Zoe. Zoe was played by Abigail Breslin and I loved her character. Even though she was no more than five years old, she was always right in the movie. She knew how the story had to end. 

    Apart from the great romantic story that unfolds, you get to experience the realization that Kate goes through that changes her life. I am a huge chef/cooking show person and it was really interesting for me to get an inside look on how real kitchens work. What surprised me was the intensity and stress level at which those  cooks have to work. I wish I had that kind of ability. :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.