Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Selection

Cover Art The Selection
When I read The Selection for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved it. The way this book was written really got my attention. 

    I always love an internal conflict and America's choice between Aspen and Maxon really broke my heart for her. This was the kind of story where I picked a side and then the whole time I was reading it I was like, "Yes! Fall in love with Maxon!" or "No! Bad America! Do NOT think about Aspen!" Note the exclamation points. :) There was no way I could stop at just the first book, I just inhaled the next two. The plot line was just so good it was impossible to stop until I knew who she picked. I went for Prince Maxon by the way, sorry to all you Aspen fans out there.... 

    I definitely suggest reading this book! And don't miss out on book 2 and 3!




Cover Art The One #3
Cover Art The Elite #2


Obvious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.