Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Bunny Cupcakes


YAY! I have been SO excited all day to bake these gorgeous cupcakes and I'm finally doing it!! Just as I was mixing the batter, thunder boomed and it started pouring rain. I was glad to have something indoors to keep me occupied. :) Well, I got this recipe off of Yummly and I'll include a link to the recipe in the credits below. ↓


    I skipped some of the extra ingredients, I didn't want to test my luck with anything homemade so I stuck with the simple stuff. I was mostly excited to do the decorating so I decided to make the mini size so that they would cook faster.







...and in they went to the oven! It took about 15 minutes to lightly brown at the edges. 


    Then ON TO DECORATING!! It was fairly simple, you just had to cut the marshmallows and dip them in sparkles to make the ears. By the end, I must have made about 3 dozen and I am very proud of myself. 




    
    So... What do you think? Fab or Fail? Let me know down in the comments below if you like what you see, or if you have tried this recipe. I would love to hear your Easter cupcake experiences!

Mine vs...

The Original


Happy Baking!


Credits
Bunny cupcake photo courtesy of Yummly
Original recipe: Easy Bunny Cupcakes
gif created through GIF Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.