Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

April Favorites!! // Style and Sun


    Happy Saturday! Today I am so excited to bring you another seasonal post that I have been piecing together for a while now. I am on a four day weekend and I am so happy that I finally have the time to finish a lot of half-done posts. 

    It's Easter weekend! and I love spring so this is a perfect opportunity to squeeze in some Easter cuteness. I saw these cupcakes first when I received one of my weekly emails from Yummy and I just couldn't resist! The charming little ears are a perfect tribute to this rabbit-run holiday. Although baking isn't really one of my fortés, I am determined to at least give these adorable little guys a chance. I am going to give it a try right now! 





     What would a spring favorites collection be without some nail polish? I love polish anytime of the year, but the colors that come out during these months... Mmmmm..


April Favorites Post
12. Givenchy nail polish 


    Since it is officially spring in Florida, I have been searching for ANY way to stay cool. I found that lace was a perfect cheat to wear "less" clothes, since it has all of those little holes in it, it's like there is some kind of ventilation.haha

Lace tops

5. Vero Moda black boatneck shirt

    I absolutely loooove pastel pink shoes, and I know most of these are a bit too outrageous for my style, but they were so pretty that I couldn't help myself.


Shoes

9.Gianvito Rossi heels & pumps 


    Whenever I think of these lipsticks I get so excited. I am saving up to get number five on this list. The other colors are so beautiful that I can hardly resist, but due to some financial setbacks :), I have to chose.


Chanel Lips


     There are so many things that deserve to make this list, it's so hard to decide! Do you agree with my April picks? Is there anything huge that I missed? Let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear your ideas! 



Credits

cupcake picture courtesy of Yummly

collages created through Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.