Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February Wish List // Valentine's Day Favorites

©hopeetlumiere.fr

    Happy Valentine's Day!! Sadly, I am not going to be able to enjoy the crisp air outside and the festivities of the weekly Farmer's Market. I have been suffering from a low grade fever and voice-stealing head cold for the past few days and I am restricted to the indoors to recover. Today I am just going to make the most of my resources, namely the kitchen. I am going to test my baking skills as I attempt some love-day inspired cupcakes and cookies. Crossing my fingers that they turn out edible. :)
   Oh well, thankfully Valentine's Day came to rescue me from my illness blahs and gave me an excuse to put together a wish list. :) These are a few things that I have had my eye on for a few months now, and that is probably the closest I'll ever be to most of them. But hey, a girl can dream right? 







      
    Let me know in the comments below if any of these items has made an appearance in your online shopping cart, or if you have anything on this list, let me know what you think! I hope everyone has a safe weekend and enjoy the time you spend with your loved ones.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.