Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

What to expect in 2015

**Almost

    We are almost there! As the hours tick down, I have been brainstorming about things that I want to see different with the new year.

Here I am listing some of the desired changes in the world of Urbanéss:

  1. There's going to be a feature inspired by the basic and widely-used "Outfit of the Day". My spin on it will include what to wear to different places and events. This is my way of hopefully connecting to most people's everyday fashion perplexities and provide some of my style advice and ideas. 
  2. The next feature will be a Style Watch page. My search would be unlimited ranging from high-profile royals and socialites to the girl-next-door. To gain a spotlight on my Style Watch, the only requirement is to have sparkling sense of style that inspires me and therefore, my readers.
  3. I will welcome comments on my posts. I find that feedback will be beneficial for all of us. I want to know what my readers think; your opinions would definitely help me make this a more reader-friendly and enjoyable blog to follow. I have the vision of our conversations to be respectful and hopefully enriching.

I hope everyone has a fun filled (and *safe*) New Year's Eve and Day. See you in  2015! 


Ciao for now :)


4 comments:

  1. Hi Nési, I love your posts, your writing and images are really cool. I have been learning a lot about people and style through your blog. Your feature's choices are very enjoyable. Keep it up, Can't wait to your next posts with your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Periquita, I love your name! Where is it from?
      -Thank you so much for your support and I'm glad you enjoy Urbanéss. :)

      Delete
    2. AW, thank you! I like my name too, is so unique. Do not really know its origin but I am half Swedish and half Brazilian.

      Delete
  2. Nési I love your blog. Your way of describing things is so accurate! I loved your Winter Favorites post.... It would be great if you could do some more seasonal favorites <3
    -Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.