Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hair: Braids, Ponytails and Twists!

Logo cutegirlshairstyles.com
    If there is one thing I have the most fun doing, it would be hairstyling. I used to just wear my hair the same way everyday until a couple of years ago, when I started to experiment with various styles. This year I have become a bit famous for my creativity and everyone asks me to do their hair! It is so much fun and I really enjoy the feeling I get from making people feel special. 
    After I had kind of worn out all of my styles, I started looking for more, and for tutorials on how to master certain techniques. I found Cute Girls Hairstyles and I could not stop looking at all of the inventive and original ideas that Mindy McKnight has thought up. Her 5 daughters are adorable and I am so jealous of their beautiful long hair. This blog has taught me so much about hair and how to get it to do what you want. Cute Girls Hairstyles follows a lot of the newest trends since her daughters are in school. This made me realize the reason why you see a lot of the same hairstyles everywhere. 
    Recent fads I have seen in the past few years, that have been continuously reborn throughout generations, have been Top Knots and French Braids. When the buns were popular, you didn't see braids at all and vise-versa. That gave me an inspiration: to always try to wear what is not in style. That way it's always fun to see how people are fascinated with what is different and then slowly see the transition in what everyone wears. 
    If you ever need any ideas for a hairstyle for any occasion, go to http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/. For a quick preview of what you might see, I posted the links to some of my favorite styles down below. ⬇︎

Bow Braid:
http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/hairstyles/time/10-15mins/diagonal-bow-braid/

This style is so beautiful, but it is equally hard to accomplish. I have tried this braid so many times, and I haven't been able to get the hang of it yet! I wish you good luck!




Flower Bun
http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/hairstyles/time/5-10mins/dutch-flower-braid-updo-hairstyles/










Crown Rope Twist http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/hairstyles/time/5-10mins/crown-rope-twist-braid/




 
Another one of my favorite hairstyling sites is http://www.hairromance.com/. Be sure to check it out!

And as Mindy says, "Happy Hairdoing!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to share your thoughts on my blog! Please make sure that whatever you want to say is respectful and constructive.
U.